- About Us
- Our Services
- For Patients
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Appointment Calendar
Please join us in extending a warm welcome to Suzzanne Myer, MS, RD, CD and Evelyn Prill, LMP. You can read more about them below.
Suzzanne Myer MS, RD, CD
Suzzanne Myer was raised in Seattle and received her Master’s Degree in Nutrition and Dietitian credentials from the University of Washington. She is a certified dietitian (CD) in the State of Washington. With over 25 years of clinical nutrition experience Suzzanne has the expertise to help you achieve your health and wellness goals. If your insurance plan includes nutrition benefits Suzzanne’s services are usually covered. Suzzanne is available on Wednesdays from 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM. Make an appointment today through our front desk.
What can Suzzanne help you with?
Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Working with you and your medical team Suzzanne will create a specifically tailored diet devised to reduce the risk of developing complications in pre-existing conditions such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Suzzanne will help you figure out if your symptoms are cause or exacerbated by food. A wide variety of conditions and symptoms can be linked to food: irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, arthritis, asthma, insomnia, headaches, sinus problems, depression, acne, eczema, psoriasis, autism, ADHD, Lupus and Multiple Sclerosis, and behavior and mood disorders.
- Suzzanne can guide you toward a healthy nutrition lifestyle through realistic goal setting, tools to help you stay on track, and support for long-lasting success.
Customized Meal Planning
- Does the thought of planning meals stress you out? Meet with Suzzanne and together you will build a meal plan that works for you.
Computerized Dietary Analysis
- Bring in a completed 3-day Food Journal and Suzzanne will provide you with a complete nutritional breakdown of your diet. In addition, you will receive guidance on where and how you can make improvements.
Accompanied Shopping Trips
- Roam the aisles of your local grocery store with Suzzanne and discover how to shop with a purpose! You will learn to make smart and healthy food choices through education on label reading, healthy staple foods, and quick meal ideas.
Evelyn Prill, LMP
As a skilled massage therapist, Evelyn’s goal & intention is to provide professional massage treatment & care to each client based on their individual needs.
She is in her 16th year as a Licensed Massage Therapist and graduated with honors from Seattle Massage School (Everett) in 1996. The primary focus of her practice, Eternally Balanced Therapeutic Massage PLLC, is medical massage treatment for injuries and/or health conditions related to motor vehicle accidents, work related issues, stress relief, sports injuries, pregnancy, migraines/headaches, etc… The other modalities that she is experienced in include deep tissue, myofascial release, pregnancy massage, sports massage & relaxation.
Her goal is to integrate care with other practitioners in the community who refer their patients for therapeutic massage treatment and to work in relationship with physicians, naturopaths, chiropractors & physical therapists. She is credentialed with most insurance companies including Regence, Premera, First Choice, Aetna, Lifewise, Corvel and also provide services to PIP and L&I clients.
Private paying clients are also an important & integral part of the business. The massage therapy would cater to their individual preferences & concerns relating to areas needing specific treatment, for relaxation, stress release and/or overall health maintenance.
Evelyn is also credentialed in Large Animal Massage (equine massage) through Northwest School of Animal Massage and she has a desire to pursue Small Animal Massage in the future as well.
Her interest & focus in the health & wellness industry stems back many years. Prior to becoming an LMT, she was certified as a Personal Trainer through Lake Washington Technical College and credentialed through ACSM & ACE.
Personal interests include water activities (kayaking & paddleboarding), hiking, biking, working with animals (she volunteer’s at Homeward Pet Animal Shelter in Woodinville) and she enjoys her getaways to Cannon Beach. “I walk to the edge of the sea . . . there the waves keep cadence with my spirit.” Mary Ann Radmacher
Search Our Site